Wednesday, October 9, 2013

sucking yourself

i've had, i think, with becoming consumed with the things in my environment, the regular things, that i'm not happy about.  that i'd rather have disappear forever.  and 100% of what i'm talking about are people!  

namely, the hood-people of atlanta.  it's getting to me, at least it's getting to me way more than i would want it to.  everywhere i go, there's some girl with a 30ft weave with an attitude.  and caterpillar fakie-lashes too.  i go to target by my house, and i get the stink-eye for trying to get help from a group of them because i'm breaking their conversation up.  same day....i'm at waffle house...the whole crew is hood, and the customers aren't, except for two of their friends sitting at the counter.  the whole crew is cussing, talking about sex, making jokes about each other about not having the newest phone, being SUPER LOUD (no exaggeration, seriously), and rude.  only one girl was nice to me.  i asked for a spoon, one girl asked the other, the one who was asked rolled her eyes, and took her dripping-wet hands, grabbed a spoon and handed it, with dirty, soapy water to the other one.  i've seen never-ending craziness here in my city, and i'm sure that mine isn't the only one.  hood is becoming way too acceptable, and i'm over it.  

but, it's not disappearing right now.  or tonight, or tomorrow, or whenever, and for at least a while, until i leave at least, i have to put up with it.  but it's one of the things, in life, that bothers me the absolute most.  i don't think butchered, bad english-speakers should be hired, especially when english is your native language.  i don't think that totally unprofessional behavior should be ok, at all.  and especially not the norm.  

but what do i do?  my mom and my sister tell me just to ignore it.  am i too weak-minded to ignore these things?  i mean, just today, i saw a hoodrat woman, dragging her 2.5 year old daughter out of the store, yelling at her in hood'lish telling her to 'drank yer drank' and yelling at her to 'get in the car' while the other lady, was feeding some totally artificially-colored whatever to the other little girl.  i get in line to go to the atm, and two hoodbitches cut me off in line and just ignore me in a hood way.  i'm just over these people existing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment