Monday, February 16, 2015

P---I---S---SSssss

I don't even know where to start politically, so instead I'll just talk about how pissed off I am. lol, or better yet I'll just talk about the things that have been pissing me off lately. And it's not going to be all downers, I'll talk about things that I can do to try and change things, or things that I'm interested in.

I'm pissed about people who fuck up their living environments. Don't throw your shit around, outside. Where you shop, where you live, where you park. It's bad enough when you just do any of that in general, but the places you go? Don't you have any shame? Or pride? If you do these things, you don't. And I hate those types of people. I wish that most of them would just disappear.

I live in Atlanta. And really, I wish most of the general population of this place would just disappear. I still wouldn't like the heat, but 1/2 of my problem would be gone. I'm tired of seeing black shower caps, and fucking pajamas. I'm tired of hearing people tell their kids to git der asses over here, and I'm tired of seeing so much purchasing and consuming of shitty ass food.

What I want, is to go  to a place where most people have graduated from highschool. I'd like to go somewhere with a beautiful beach, and nice weather, and water that you can actually get into. I'd like to go somewhere where people are fashionable, and not just about waving their asses back and forth in the air. The girls here are unbelievably slutty acting. The way they walk says it all. So annoying and so gross.

By the way, this blog is onnnnnly a bitching blog. ****DISCLAIMER**** this blog is ONLY for bitching. lol, I'm not sure if you guys remembered that from the day one post. I'm not sure if I ever brought it up again.

What am I doing to change these things? Well, nowadays I'm thinking of Atlanta as just a place that I'm working on some things in and passing through. I'm constantly reminding myself that I actually like some aspects of this place, and I'm using my hate for some aspects of the culture here to cultivate a stronger kind of mind control.

No comments:

Post a Comment